The summer months are usually the time when projects slow to a halt and inboxes fill up with out-of-office replies as everyone is out worshiping the sun, beaches and mountains. However, that was not the case here at RES Software. Instead, we have been working hard to enhance our partner programs.
As we began planning for improvements earlier this year, we asked our partner community what their ideal online knowledge center would look like. We took that feedback and incorporated it into our plans for the all-new RES Success Center, which is scheduled to launch in early 2015.
Whether you are looking for technical help, seeking information about the latest suite of products and sales tools, or want to brush up on your RES IT Store or RES Workspace Manager skills; you can find all your resources in one comprehensive and easy to navigate, online center. So, what can you expect?
- You can find answers to your questions more quickly
- You can easily tap into the knowledge of RES Software experts globally
- You’ll have access to comprehensive online training at your convenience
- You can download the software and documentation your company needs from a single location
- An interactive Q&A section
Our work is not done yet and we want to include you, our partners, as we continue our development.
The Partner Pilot Program
If you’re a partner, and a seamless RES Software online experience is important to your organization, consider joining the RES Success Center Pilot Program starting October 2014. You will get a first-hand look at where we’re heading, try out the features, and make your opinion count. Please contact your RES Channel Manager or send a note to email@example.com for more details.
We would like to send a big “thanks” to everyone who has already provided feedback in other venues, including our partner survey. Of those participants, five lucky names were drawn as prizewinners. They will each receive a Google Chromecast. Join me in congratulating:
- Lisa Benveniste from Softcat
- Randy Kearn from Choice Solutions
- Michiel Olislagers from Centric
- Guillermo Ortiz from CFIT
- Mark Verburg from Avantage